Signal to Noise
These amps are capable of unheard of S/N ratio up to 95dB S/N @ 1W, 122dB S/N at rated power for extremely clean, uncolored sound. Forget unwanted background noise or static. The PDX amps deliver crystal clear music every time.
With ultra-low output impedance, the new PDX offers extremely controlled, tight bass for unprecedented sound quality. Ratings are >1000 for Mono and >500 for 4ch.
Power Output to the Extreme
Beefed up Power
The PDX power supply delivers tremendous headroom with low distortion and noise. PDX amplifiers have an extremely high total system efficiency of ~80% (power supply is rated at >90%, output stage is rated >90%).
Power Management Processor
PDX amps incorporate Alpine’s new Power Management circuit. The Power Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier performance, monitoring voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted power output for non-stop listening. If the amp gets too hot, the Thermal Protection circuit kicks in and gradually decreases output power until it cools down. Once cool, the power output automatically increases back to the previous level. If the circuit detects a Low Battery condition, it will gradually decrease power output if battery voltage becomes too low. Once the battery voltage increases, power will be restored. This interruption-free design allows for non-stop enjoyment with no hiccups or drop-outs, just clean, clear output
Low Impedance Stability
These amps are stable at low impedances and are capable of their rated power from 2 to 4 ohms for all models. This allows excellent flexibility with multiple speaker and subwoofer loads and is adjusted automatically.
Certified Power From Birth, Guaranteed.
Each PDX amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. PDX amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
The super high power speaker connectors allow for up to 10 mm² wiring and have a unique quick disconnect design for simple error-free installation.
The new removable connector features a low-loss, high-current design. It accepts up to 25 mm² wire, to ensure your amp gets the power it needs while allowing for easy installation.
Remote Control Bass Knob (RUX-KNOB)
Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control from inside the dash for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control multiple amps from just one controller with simple telephone cord adapters.
- Connectors: Quick Disconnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (Sold Separately)
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ≤1%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ≤1%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4Ω (≤1%THD+N) 200W x 2
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 25 mm² (BATT and GND), 4 mm² (Remote), Up to 10 mm² (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 Ω)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 Ω
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4Ω) 98 dBA