Bringing back the magic
We've all had that moment when a song hits you in just the right way at just the right time. Few feelings are as pure. Now, imagine if you could have that feeling every time you turn up the volume. It's what JBL's aspiring to do with their flagship 670GTi component system — the finest example of their historic quality and refined audio engineering. If your music's highs haven't been stirring you and the lows haven't been rocking you, then trust your sound to JBL.
A solid foundation
Design and materials in the 670GTi system take the front seat to ensure you hear the cleanest, truest audio possible. A rigid Kevlar® woofer cone, reinforced with distortion inhibitors like a copper pole piece, cooling ports, and Nomex spider, delivers powerful performance even when heavy bass hits, giving your music the sturdy foundation it needs to soar. With power handling up to 150 watts RMS, you'll really want to drive this system with an aftermarket amplifier to make the most out of these premium speakers.
Sound with a high ceiling
JBL doesn't mess around when it comes to the high frequencies. The 670GTi's 1" edge-driven dome tweeter features an oversized voice coil for better power handling and smoother response, pushing the ceiling all the way out to 30,000 Hz to reinforce that "live" feel.
To make sure your highs and lows are as pure as they can be, JBL includes a robust crossover system that channels the correct frequencies to each woofer and tweeter. Encased in aluminum, these crossovers look good too, with a viewing window that makes them stand out in a custom installation.
And speaking of installation....
There's no underestimating the importance of tweeter placement, and that's why JBL includes three different mounting systems for ideal positioning in a variety of vehicles. Included adapter rings, heavy-duty grilles, and foam gaskets give you the edge when it comes to woofer installation too.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers, and installation gear
- 6-1/2" Kevlar® woofer cone with nitrile-butylene surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- power range: 10-150 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-3/4"
- woofer grilles, adapter rings and foam gaskets included
- tweeter mounting kits included
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Flush-mount tweeter housings
- 2 Threaded flush-mount housing retention nuts
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- Twelve 1-1/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- Eight 5/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- Four 5/8" Flat head screws
- Eight 3/4" Self-tapping pan head screws
- Eight M4 x 8mm Allen head machine screws
- Eight M3 x 4mm flat head machine screws
- 3mm Allen wrench
- 2mm Allen wrench
- 1mm Allen wrench
- 16 Speed clips
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Owner's guide (English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Taiwanese/ Indonesian)